This is a full-time position, the candidate will be responsible to translate cryptographic papers and standard specifications into working codes. The candidate will implement the basic cryptographic primitives as building blocks and build practical protocols for real-world problems.
- Solid understanding of basic theory and use of cryptography.
- Strong programming skill (in particular C/C++).
- A Master degree in mathematics, computer science, cryptography (or related field), PhD is a plus.
- Familiar with artificial intelligence algorithms is a plus.
- Familiar with secure multi-party computation, zero-knowledge proof or homomorphic encryption is a plus.
The position is available immediately. The successful candidate will enjoy a very competitive salary and work in a collaborative and creative group.
Last updated: 2019-06-03 posted on 2019-06-03