NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Temasek Laboratories @ NTU is seeking to appoint a Research Scientist in Hardware Assurance. Research areas of interest include failure analysis of digital devices, hardware security analysis and digital forensic science. The successful candidate will:
• Carry out hardware security analysis using failure analysis tools
• Develop new hardware security analysis techniques or approach using existing equipment
• Collaborate with local and international partners
• Literature survey and article publications in Internationally reputed Journals/Conferences
• Write progress report and make presentation to funding agency
• Provide technical support to the team.
• Possess a Ph.D. degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Computer Engineering or related field
• Have experience in hardware security analysis
• Strong background in semiconductor materials and device physics is preferred
• Experience in circuit design, prototyping and testing of mobile devices is preferred
• Programming experience is preferred
• Good communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to contribute to Journal/Conference papers with good presentation skills.
• Possess skills in design of experiments for quick trouble shooting.
• Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
• Good teamwork
Nanyang Technological University
Last updated: 2019-08-14 posted on 2019-08-13