The group is renowned for its cyber security research, with currently more than 15 faculty members and over 30 researchers. It is looking for three post-docs to enhance the information security R&D. The applicants should be related to one of the following topics:Contact: Dr. S. Fu (email@example.com)
- Lattice-based cryptography
- Privacy-preserving machine learning
- Privacy and applied cryptography
- Blockchain/smart contract security
- PhD in Computer Science, Information Security, Maths.
- Strongly related knowledge and backgrounds (e.g., research papers) of privacy-oriented cryptography (theory and/or practice).
- Professional in English (writing, speaking). Note Dutch is NOT required.
Last updated: 2022-03-23 posted on 2022-03-23