Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University
As a FHE Researcher, you will:Contact: Dr. Najwa Aaraj, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conduct research on state-of-the-art FHE schemes.
- Conduct Research on new Verifiable Computation (VC) schemes applied to FHE
- Design and implementation of new FHE and VC schemes.
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of fully homomorphic encryption
- Deep understanding of lattice-based cryptography
- Knowledge on Verifiable Computation schemes is advisable
- Experience in C desired, C++, Rust or Go relevant as well
- Familiarity with hardware languages is a plus
- Solid engineering practices and processes, such as development and testing methodology and documentation
- Quick learner, geared towards implementation
- Eager to develop new skills and willing to take ownership of projects
Ph.D. degree in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Cybersecurity, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
Last updated: 2022-08-03 posted on 2022-08-01