Institute of Science and Technology Austria (ISTA)
ISTA invites applications for several open positions in all areas of computer science including cryptography, systems security and privacy.
- A highly international and interdisciplinary research environment with English as working language on campus
- State-of-the-art facilities and scientific support services
- Substantial start-up package and attractive salary
- Guaranteed annual base funding including funding for PhD students and postdocs
- An international Graduate School with high admissions criteria and a rigorous training program
- Leadership program
- Employee Assistance program
- Dual Career support packages
- Child-care facilities on campus (for children aged 3 months till school age)
ISTA is an international institute dedicated to basic research and graduate education in the natural, mathematical, and computational sciences. The Institute fosters an interactive, collegial, and supportive atmosphere, sharing space and resources between research groups whenever possible, and facilitating cross-disciplinary collaborations.
Assistant professors receive independent group leader positions with an initial contract of six years, at the end of which they are reviewed by international peers. If the evaluation is positive, an assistant professor is promoted to a tenured professor.
Candidates for tenured positions are distinguished scientists in their respective research fields and typically have at least six year of experience in leading a research group.
ISTA values diversity and is committed to equal opportunities. We strive to increase the number of women, particularly in fields where they are underrepresented, and therefore we strongly encourage female researchers.
Please apply online at: www.ista.ac.at/jobs/faculty
The closing date for applications is October 27, 2022.
Prof. Krzysztof Pietrzak (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Prof. Lefteris Kokoris Kogias (email@example.com)
Last updated: 2022-08-31 posted on 2022-08-26