Fortanix is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer, Cryptography. Join a passionate team that will highly appreciate your contributions.You will
- Implement and maintain production-ready cryptography code in Rust and C/C++, including post-quantum algorithms and secure cryptography APIs.
- Analyze state-of-the-art attacks and implement side-channel mitigations.
- Participate in peer code review, educate.
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our software.
- Analyze existing internal and partner security designs.
Requirements: A Master's degree or PhD in Cryptography or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience. Uncompromising integrity, outstanding attention to detail, programming experience.
We can offer: competitive salary, relocation support, 25 holidays and travel expense remuneration.
Last updated: 2022-12-14 posted on 2022-12-11