— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Transactions on Symmetric Crypto./FSE 2018 (2nd deadline),
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- CHES: CHES 2017 CTF challenge
- Event Calendar: ICITS 2017: 10th International Conference on Information Theoretic Security
Hong Kong, China, 29 November - 2 December 2017
- ePrint Report: A crossbred algorithm for solving Boolean polynomial systems
Antoine Joux, Vanessa Vitse
- ePrint Report: On the Efficient Construction of Lightweight Orthogonal MDS Matrices
Lijing Zhou, Licheng Wang, Yiru Sun
- ePrint Report: Too Simple to be UC-Secure: On the UC-Insecurity of the ``Simplest Protocol for Oblivious Transfer'' of Chou and Orlandi
Ziya Alper Genç, Vincenzo Iovino, Alfredo Rial
- ePrint Report: Enforcing Input Correctness via Certification in Garbled Circuit Evaluation
Yihua Zhang, Marina Blanton, Fattaneh Bayatbabolghani
- ePrint Report: Analysis of Toeplitz MDS Matrices
Sumanta Sarkar, Habeeb Syed