— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- ePrint Report: AES-GCM-SIV: Specification and Analysis
Shay Gueron, Adam Langley, Yehuda Lindell
- ePrint Report: Cloud Storage File Recoverability (Full Version)
Christian A. Gorke, Christian Janson, Frederik Armknecht, Carlos Cid
- ePrint Report: A roadmap to fully homomorphic elections: Stronger security, better verifiability
Kristian Gjøsteen, Martin Strand
- ePrint Report: SymSum: Symmetric-Sum Distinguishers Against Round Reduced SHA3
Dhiman Saha, Sukhendu Kuila, Dipanwita Roy Chowdhury
- ePrint Report: Conditional Disclosure of Secrets: Amplification, Closure, Amortization, Lower-bounds, and Separations
Benny Applebaum, Barak Arkis, Pavel Raykov, Prashant Nalini Vasudevan
- ePrint Report: Homomorphic Encryption without Gaussian Noise
Anamaria Costache, Nigel P. Smart
- ePrint Report: Analysis of AES, SKINNY, and Others with Constraint Programming
Siwei Sun, David Gerault, Pascal Lafourcade, Qianqian Yang, Yosuke Todo, Kexin Qiao, Lei Hu