DocumentsThis directory contains documents describing the organization and the operations of the IACR.
CopyrightThe copyright policy for IACR publications has been revised in 2013 and copyright is collected online via the paper-submission website.
- Description of the IACR copyright and publication policy
- Copyright and consent form for proceedings (PDF)
- License and consent form for ToSC (PDF)
The forms in PDF may only be used in exceptional cases if
online collection is not possible.
For any questions, authors should contact the program chair or editor, or send email to
OrganizationThe IACR is a non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Nevada, USA.
- Bylaws ( LaTeX source )
- Articles of Incorporation ( ZIP file with scanned images )
- Current Board of Directors
- Minutes from Formal IACR Meetings
Guidelines and PoliciesThese policy documents describe the operations of the IACR and its procedures for organizing scientific meetings:
- Guidelines for Steering Committees ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for Program Chairs ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for General Chairs ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for the Real World Cryptography Symposium ( LaTeX source )
- Policy for Cryptology Schools ( LaTeX source )
- Policy for the Ethics Committee ( LaTeX source )
- Policy for the Audit Committee ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for Reviewers ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for Authors ( LaTeX source )
- Policy on Irregular Submissions ( LaTeX source )
- Guidelines for Events In-Cooperation-With IACR ( LaTeX source )
- Policy on Conflicts of Interest ( LaTeX source )
- Test-of-Time Awards Policy ( LaTeX source )
- Conference budget planner
- Financial report spreadsheet
- Sample data for the flow of on-line registrations