Workshop on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2008 (CHES 2008)
Washington, DC, USA
Sunday August 10th - Wednesday 13th,
- Recovering Secret Keys from Weak Side Channel Traces of Differing Lengths.
Colin D. Walter
- High-performance Concurrent Error Detection Scheme for AES Hardware.
Akashi Satoh and Takeshi Sugawara and Naofumi Homma and Takafumi Aoki
- A Very Compact Hardware Implementation of the MISTY1 Block Cipher.
Dai Yamamoto and Jun Yajima and Kouichi Itoh
- The Carry Leakage on the Randomized Exponent Countermeasure.
Pierre-Alain Fouque and Denis Réal and Frédéric Valette and Mhamed Drissi
- Collision-based Power Analysis of Modular Exponentiation Using Chosen-message Pairs.
Naofumi Homma and Atsushi Miyamoto and Takafumi Aoki and Akashi Satoh and Adi Shamir
- Multiple-Differential Side-Channel Collision Attacks on AES.
- Attacking State-of-the-Art Software Countermeasures - A Case Study for AES.
Stefan Tillich and Christoph Herbst
- RSA with CRT: A new cost-effective solution to thwart fault attacks.
- Perturbating RSA Public Keys: an Improved Attack.
Alexandre Berzati and Cecile Canovas and Louis Goubin
- Using Subspace-Based Template Attacks to Compare and Combine Power and Electromagnetic Information Leakages.
F.-X. Standaert and C. Archambeau
- Attack and Improvement of a Secure S-box Calculation Based on the Fourier Transform.
Jean-Sébastien Coron and Christophe Giraud and Emmanuel Prouff and Matthieu Rivain
- Light-Weight Instruction Set Extensions for Bit-Sliced Cryptography.
Philipp Grabher and Johann Großschädl and Dan Page
- Hash Functions and RFID Tags : Mind The Gap.
Andrey Bogdanov and Gregor Leander and Christof Paar and Axel Poschmann and Matt J.B. Robshaw and Yannick Seurin
- Ultra High Performance ECC over NIST Primes on Commercial FPGAs.
Tim Gueneysu and Christof Paar
- Binary Edwards Curves.
Daniel J. Bernstein and Tanja Lange and Reza Rezaeian Farashahi
- Divided Backend Duplication Methodology for Balanced Dual Rail Routing.
Karthik Baddam and Mark Zwolinski
- Exploiting the Power of GPUs for Asymmetric Cryptography.
Robert Szerwinski and Tim Guneysu
- A Real-World Attack Breaking A5/1 within Hours.
Timo Gendrullis and Martin Novotny and Andy Rupp
- A Lightweight Concurrent Fault Detection Scheme for the AES S-boxes Using Normal Basis.
Mehran Mozaffari-Kermani and Arash Reyhani-Masoleh
- Efficient Helper Data Key Extractor on FPGAs.
Christoph Boesch and Jorge Guajardo and Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi and Jamshid Shokrollahi and Pim Tuyls
- A New Bit-Serial Architecture for Field Multiplication Using Polynomial Bases.
- Time-Area Optimized Public-Key Engines: MQ-Cryptosystems as Replacement for Elliptic Curves?
Andrey Bogdanov and Thomas Eisenbarth and Andy Rupp and Christopher Wolf
- Fast Digital TRNG based on Metastable Ring Oscillator.
Ihor Vasyltsov and Eduard Hambardzumyan and Young-Sik Kim and Bohdan Karpinskyy
- RFID and its Vulnerability to Faults.
Michael Hutter and Jörn-Marc Schmidt and Thomas Plos
- A Design for a Physical RNG with Robust Entropy Estimators.
Wolfgang Killmann and Werner Schindler
- Power and Fault Analysis Resistance in Hardware through Dynamic Reconfiguration.
Nele Mentens and Benedikt Gierlichs and Ingrid Verbauwhede
- Mutual Information Analysis.
Benedikt Gierlichs and Lejla Batina and Pim Tuyls and Bart Preneel