The IACR's primary activity each year is the organization of the three main cryptologic conferences, four more specialized ones, and one symposium. We also, from 2014, organize a series of training schools.
The IACR board selects the venue of the main conferences, from a number of candidate places, although the Crypto conference is always held in Santa Barbara. The IACR board also selects the two programme co-chairs. The determination of the scientific programme is then delegated to the programme co-chairs.
For each of the area conferences and symposia there is an individual steering committee which appoints programme chairs, and determines the location.
For the schools, members can put forward proposals which are then discussed by a sub-committee of the board. Supported schools will recieve financial aid to help with fixed costs (for example room hire and speaker expenses).
- Asiacrypt: International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security
- Crypto: International Cryptology Conference
- Eurocrypt: International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES)
- Fast Software Encryption (FSE)
- Public Key Cryptography (PKC)
- Theoretical Cryptography Conference (TCC)
Meetings in Cooperation with IACR
IACR cooperates with other organizations for their workshops and conferences, all of which are listed here.
If you are organizing a future IACR event, you can submit it here. There is also a map showing the the events calendar including non-IACR events.