— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
December 1-December 5, 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 22-March 26, 2020, Athens, Greece.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Award: Announcing the inaugural PKC Test-of-Time Award
- ePrint Report: Two-Round Oblivious Transfer from CDH or LPN
Nico Dottling, Sanjam Garg, Mohammad Hajiabadi, Daniel Masny, Daniel Wichs
- ePrint Report: On the Streaming Indistinguishability of a Random Permutation and a Random Function
- ePrint Report: On the complexity of the Permuted Kernel Problem
Eliane KOUSSA, Gilles MACARIO-RAT, Jacques PATARIN
- ePrint Report: Exploring the Monero Peer-to-Peer Network
Tong Cao, Jiangshan Yu, Jérémie Decouchant, Xiapu Luo, Paulo Verissimo
- ePrint Report: Policy-Based Sanitizable Signatures
Kai Samelin, Daniel Slamanig
- ePrint Report: Post-Quantum Provably-Secure Authentication and MAC from Mersenne Primes
Houda Ferradi, Keita Xagawa