— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Award: Nominations for IACR Fellows due Nov 15
- ePrint Report: Match Me if You Can: Matchmaking Encryption and its Applications
Giuseppe Ateniese, Danilo Francati, David Nuñez, Daniele Venturi
- ePrint Report: Adaptively Simulation-Secure Attribute-Hiding Predicate Encryption
Pratish Datta, Tatsuaki Okamoto, Katsuyuki Takashima
- ePrint Report: Shuffle and Mix: On the Diffusion of Randomness in Threshold Implementations of Keccak
Felix Wegener, Christian Baiker, Amir Moradi
- Event Calendar: ISPEC 2019: The 15th Int. Conference on Information Security Practice & Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 26 November - 28 November 2019
- Event Calendar: IFIPTM 2019: 13th IFIP WG 11.11 International Conference on Trust Management
Copenhagen, Denmark, 17 July - 19 July 2019
- ePrint Report: Simulation-based Receiver Selective Opening CCA Secure PKE from Standard Computational Assumptions
Keisuke Hara, Fuyuki Kitagawa, Takahiro Matsuda, Goichiro Hanaoka, Keisuke Tanaka