— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
December 1-December 5, 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 22-March 26, 2020, Athens, Greece.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Award: Announcing the inaugural PKC Test-of-Time Award
- ePrint Report: Algebraic Cryptanalysis of STARK-Friendly Designs: Application to MARVELlous and MiMC
Martin R. Albrecht, Carlos Cid, Lorenzo Grassi, Dmitry Khovratovich, Reinhard Lüftenegger, Christian Rechberger, Markus Schofnegger
- ePrint Report: Sharing of Encrypted files in Blockchain Made Simpler
S. Sharmila Deva Selvi, Arinjita Paul, Siva Dirisala, Saswata Basu, C. Pandu Rangan
- ePrint Report: Numerical Methods for Comparison on Homomorphically Encrypted Numbers
Jung Hee Cheon, Dongwoo Kim, Duhyeong Kim, Hun Hee Lee, Keewoo Lee
- ePrint Report: HOW MANY TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND CAN BITCOIN REALLY HANDLE ? THEORETICALLY.
- ePrint Report: Refinement and Verification of CBC Casper
Ryuya Nakamura, Takayuki Jimba, Dominik Harz
- Event Calendar: FCS 2019: The Second International Conference on Frontiers in Cyber Security
Xi'an, China, 15 November - 17 November 2019