— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
- Eurocrypt 2020,
May 10-May 14, 2020, Zagreb, Croatia.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
December 1-December 5, 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 22-March 26, 2020, Athens, Greece.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ePrint Report: How to Build Pseudorandom Functions From Public Random Permutations
Yu Long Chen, Eran Lambooij, Bart Mennink
- ePrint Report: Towards post-quantum symmetric cryptography
John Gregory Underhill, Stiepan Aurélien Kovac, Xenia Bogomolec
- ePrint Report: Continuous Space-Bounded Non-Malleable Codes from Stronger Proofs-of-Space
Binyi Chen, Yilei Chen, Kristina Hostáková, Pratyay Mukherjee
- ePrint Report: A note on the correlations between NIST cryptographic statistical tests suite
Emil Simion, Paul Burciu
- ePrint Report: Spartan: Efficient and general-purpose zkSNARKs without trusted setup
- ePrint Report: Finding a Nash Equilibrium Is No Easier Than Breaking Fiat-Shamir
Arka Rai Choudhuri, Pavel Hubacek, Chethan Kamath, Krzysztof Pietrzak, Alon Rosen, Guy N. Rothblum
- ePrint Report: About Wave Implementation and its Leakage Immunity
Thomas Debris-Alazard, Nicolas Sendrier, Jean-Pierre Tillich