— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Announcement: NIST standardization effort of threshold schemes
Public comments on draft report thru Oct 22
- Election: IACR 2018 election is now open!
Voting is possible through Nov 15
- Announcement: Videos from Crypto 2018
IACR Youtube Channel
- ePrint Report: People Who Live in Glass Houses Should not Throw Stones: Targeted Opening Message Franking Schemes
Long Chen, Qiang Tang
- ePrint Report: The Multi-user Security of GCM, Revisited: Tight Bounds for Nonce Randomization
Viet Tung Hoang, Stefano Tessaro, Aishwarya Thiruvengadam
- ePrint Report: Deconstructing the Blockchain to Approach Physical Limits
Vivek Bagaria, Sreeram Kannan, David Tse, Giulia Fanti, Pramod Viswanath
- ePrint Report: Reconsidering Generic Composition: the Tag-then-Encrypt case
Francesco Berti, Olivier Pereira, Thomas Peters