— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
- Eurocrypt 2020,
May 10-May 14, 2020, Zagreb, Croatia.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
December 1-December 5, 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 22-March 26, 2020, Athens, Greece.
- Public Key Cryptography,
May 4-May 7, 2020, Edinburgh, Scotland.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- PKC: PKC: Public Key Cryptography
Edinburgh, Scotland, 4 May - 7 May 2020
- ePrint Report: He Gives C-Sieves on the CSIDH
- ePrint Report: Breaking Tweakable Enciphering Schemes using Simon's Algorithm
Sebati Ghosh, Palash Sarkar
- ePrint Report: On Deploying Secure Computing Commercially: Private Intersection-Sum Protocols and their Business Applications
Mihaela Ion, Ben Kreuter, Ahmet Erhan Nergiz, Sarvar Patel, Mariana Raykova, Shobhit Saxena, Karn Seth, David Shanahan, Moti Yung
- ePrint Report: Neural Network Model Assessment for Side-Channel Analysis
Guilherme Perin, Baris Ege, Lukasz Chmielewski
- ePrint Report: Optimized SIKE Round 2 on 64-bit ARM
Hwajeong Seo, Amir Jalali, Reza Azarderakhsh
- ePrint Report: Leveraging Linear Decryption: Rate-1 Fully-Homomorphic Encryption and Time-Lock Puzzles
Zvika Brakerski, Nico Döttling, Sanjam Garg, Giulio Malavolta