— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Event Calendar: C2SI-2019: 3rd International Conference on Codes, Cryptology and Information Security
Rabat, Morocco, 22 April - 24 April 2019
- Event Calendar: FC19: Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2019
Frigate Bay, St. Kitts, 18 February - 22 February 2019
- ePrint Report: Better Than Advertised: Improved Collision-Resistance Guarantees for MD-Based Hash Functions
Mihir Bellare, Joseph Jaeger, Julia Len
- ePrint Report: Formal Analysis of Vote Privacy using Computationally Complete Symbolic Attacker
Gergei Bana, Rohit Chadha, Ajay Kumar Eeralla
- ePrint Report: Slow-timed hash functions
- ePrint Report: New techniques for multi-value homomorphic evaluation and applications
Sergiu Carpov, Malika Izabachène, Victor Mollimard
- ePrint Report: Cache-Attacks on the ARM TrustZone implementations of AES-256 and AES-256-GCM via GPU-based analysis
Ben Lapid, Avishai Wool