IACR News item: 26 May 2023
University of St.Gallen, SwitzerlandJob Posting
The student is expected to work on topics that include security and privacy issues in authentication. More precisely, the student will be working on investigating efficient and privacy-preserving authentication that provides: i) provable security guarantees, and ii) rigorous privacy guarantees.
- Perform exciting and challenging research in the domain of information security and cryptography.
- Support and assist in teaching computer security and cryptography courses.
- The PhD student is expected to have a MSc degree or equivalent, and strong background in cryptography, network security and mathematics.
- Experience in one or more domains such as cryptography, design of protocols, secure multi-party computation and differential privacy is beneficial.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The starting date for the position is flexible and come with a very competitive salary. The selection process runs until the suitable candidate has been found.
Closing date for applications:
Eriane Breu, email@example.com (Administrative matters)
Prof. Katerina Mitrokotsa, firstname.lastname@example.org (Research related questions)
Additional news items may be found on the IACR news page.