How to report errors for CryptoDB
While an effort has been made to reduce errors, they are bound to crop up.
I will make an effort to correct them, but I need proper information to do
- If you notice slight variations on the names of an author, I can merge
them but only if you send me the authorkeys for the
records that should be merged (and which one you think is the correct one).
I will silently ignore any email that does not include this information.
- If you notice a spelling error in an author record, send me the authorkey
along with the correct spelling for the name.
- If you notice spelling errors in a publication record, send me the
key for the publication record along with the corrected data.
- If you know of a best paper award that is missing, please send me the
relevant information about this including the key for the publication.
- If you notice that data is missing from recent conferences, then just
wait because it's complicated to add.
Send error reports to